- To enhance the body contour of a woman, who for personal reasons feels that her breast size is too small.
- To correct a loss in breast volume after pregnancy.
- To balance breast size, when there exists a significant difference between the size of the breasts.
- To restore breast shape after partial or total loss of the breasts for various conditions.
- To replace existing breast implants for cosmetic or reconstructive reasons.
Breast enlargement is accomplished by inserting a breast implant either behind the breast tissue or partially or completely under the chest muscles. Incisions are made to keep scars as inconspicuous as possible, usually under the breast, around the lower part of the areola, or in the armpit. There are many different options for breast implants. We offer both saline-filled and silicone gel-filled implants. The method of implant selection and size, along with surgical approach for inserting and positioning breast implants will depend on your preferences, your anatomy and various measurements taken by Dr. Pielet. We will allow you to try on different implants with your own clothing in order to find the perfect fit. Please contact Dr. Pielet or his staff for more information.
We now offer the latest technology in 3D imaging for breast augmentation. You will truly get a realistic view of how you will look with this interactive, web-based 3D imaging. I am now able to show you and compare different size and style implants on a simulated 3D photograph of you during your consultation.